Important Notice: AWHW
Please note that the contact information for Women’s Health & Family Services may be out of date on some of the following factsheets and pamphlets. Ayual women Health and Wellbeing will use those information for educational purposes.
For Health Information in Language
The Community Development Services at AWHW will stocks hard copies of health information some of the online resources are already in this website. Resources are also available to assist and/or train health professionals in supporting multicultural clients, such as the Drug and Alcohol Communication Images.
Alcohol and Other Drugs
- Are you thinking of having a baby?
- Calcium Supplements (Recommended Dietary Intake)
- Emergency Food Relief– Nutritious low-cost and non-perishable foods for emergency situations
- Folate and Pregnancy – What you need to know if you are pregnant or planning a family
- Food Budgeting Tips
- High Calcium Foods (Photographic)
- High Calcium Foods (Illustrations) – Black&White Printer friendly
- High Iron Foods (Photographic)
- High Iron Foods (Illustrations) – Black&White Printer friendly
- Local Growers Markets across Western Australia
- Reducing Fat, Salt & Sugar in your Diet
- Vitamin D
Pregnancy and Parenting
- Family and Domestic Violence (Video: RinR 2015 Ep 1)